Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Life-- A Much Needed Break

This past weekend I paused from taking on clients to enjoy a bit of time with my family who were in town from MI to see my husband and I, but even more so to soak up a bit of time with the short one-- their adoring and adored grandson.

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to edit a bunch of photos from that session, although I did do some more formal shots of my folks that I will put up a few from later, but I just had to add this one basically SOOC (Straight Out Of the Camera).

He is the reason that my work takes about twice as long, the reason my formerly folded laundry ends up all over, and recently he was the reason a potato was in our bathroom, but I wouldn't change him even the tiniest of bits.

My son's other recent hijinks?  How about opening up the dishwasher so he can stand on the inside of the door to reach the top? Kisses? Rubbing our faces and making cooing noises when we remind him to use gentle touches? (He can get kinda grabby.) Discovering and identifying his belly button?  He also is obsessed with spices and smelling, and today got cinnamon up his nose.  He also loves going to get a sweater or one of his shoes and telling me, "Go?" as he walks over to the door that leads to the back yard.

I love my mini-man so much, and it was so wonderful to get to spend some quality time with my family on the weekend at the apple orchard and playing trains down in the family room.

Thanks for visiting Gi-Gi and Grampy!  It was just what we Westons needed!

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.