Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hannah: Calvin High School Senior- Fridley Senior Photography

Hannah and I had met prior to our session last weekend, but I don't think that I realized how much of kindred spirits we were until she told me that the props she wanted to bring were her camera and a couple books.  She is planning on studying them both next year when she begins college.  I was excited at the chance to have a session filled with camera talk as well as book talk, and our looong session that ranged from the West River Parkway on down to the Mill Ruins near the Stone Arch Bridge did not disappoint.  It was also nice to have a bit of a feminine vibe going on after several male seniors, and to be able to do completely different posing.

Hopefully, Hannah, you will think that this preview is a great reminder of a fun evening, as well as worthy of our super long session!

Look at the eyes on this girl!  She told me she wasn't good at "looking at the camera and posing."  Yeah, sure.
 I'd be kind of curious to see what the photos she took look like, but I'm sure I don't look as good with my camera up to my face.


 Love the book props!
 The mill ruins down by the Stone Arch Bridge make a gorgeous backdrop, but you have to dodge other photogs to get the shot you want.  I think we saw 5 other photographers working.

Again, those eyes!




Hannah, it was so great to talk with you more and to have such a relaxing and interesting session.  I know that the next year will be a wonderful one, if you keep the same great attitude toward the world you've shown to me!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i have the same name my name is Hannah Calvin

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.