Monday, October 11, 2010

Nick: Concordia High School-Minneapolis Senior Photography

   Meet Nick.  The other day I had the pleasure of hanging out with him and his family for a High School Senior photo session as well as a family session.  Despite the added length and with his entire family looking on, he hung in there and showed what a talented and polite guy he is.  It was my first session where I have ever been serenaded by a subject on guitar.  I hope that you enjoy this sneak peek of some of the images from the session!


 My personal favorite.  The blue shirt and his eyes really pop against the fall leaves up at Pioneer Park.


I just had him play for a bit, and let me tell you- this kid has skills far beyond the three simple chords that beginning guitar players seem to know.  I hated to interrupt for us to move on.  It was so peaceful out in the park with quiet guitar in the background.


0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.