Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Layla 9 Months~ Fridley Children's Portrait Photography

Little Miss Layla is as cute as they come, and last week I had the wonderful chance to capture some of that cuteness with my lens in her 9 month session.  Her mom is hoping to use some of the images for her birthday invitations, and has been waiting patiently for me to get up this session preview.

Look at this cutie!  She is already pulling herself up, which presented some challeges, but her being so sturdy also gave us the chance to do a ton of poses.

I love her hair.  Look at it curling up over her hood.  So cute!



She is blessed with such beautiful brown eyes!  I think that this one is my favorite, drool trail and all.


We visited a favorite nearby park, which is just gorgeous lately with the light coming through the trees and the autumn colors.   She sat so well for the camera, thanks to mom being a bit of a photo buff herself, but was asleep mere minutes after we carpooled out of the park.

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.