Monday, October 4, 2010

Jana and Nick: Twin Cities Engagement Photography

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Jana and Nick, and we spent a wonderful, albeit chilly morning  celebrating and commemorating the fact that next summer they are getting married!  These two made my work easy- Jana came prepared with quite a few props that told the story of them as a couple, from fishing poles to hockey jerseys. We also discovered that Jana worked for 6 years for my alma mater's arch rival back in MI, and has driven through good old Kalamazoo a time or two.  (Go Broncos!)

Jana and Nick were so relaxed and ready to try almost everything I suggested and in weather that hovered around 50! I felt like there was so much to choose from for just the preview alone.  I am really excited with how these photos are looking and I can't wait to process the rest of the session.

One of my favorites:


 So sweet. It reminds me of the actual marriage ceremony.

Okay, seriously, how beautiful does her rock look against Nick's antique fishing lures?  Who'd have thought?

They were setting up for an event at this old farm house so we had to pause as people could be seen in the window (easier than editing them out later) and in the right window you can see the vague reflection of one of the event's tents.


Congrats again guys.  It was so great getting to work with you!

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.