Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Caleb- Concordia High School Senior: Minneapolis Portrait Photography

Meet Caleb.  In our relaxed and simple senior photo session at Manomin County Park here in Fridley I learned a few things about this Concordia High School Senior.  He is a soccer player, planning on attending Bethel College and is not a fan of socks.

His mom told me before the session that Caleb probably wouldn't be too into posing and smiling, but once Caleb got in front of the camera, he gave me some of the best serious looks I've seen and was naturally relaxed in front of the camera that kept surprising me.  These are just a few of the shots where Caleb showed his inner Gap model.  Hope you enjoy!

This one reminds me of an old school "Life" magazine photo.

What I think will be everyone's favorite-- good thing the Concordia colors are perfect for a fall senior session.





0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.