Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Alexa-- Brooklyn Center Newborn Photography

A bit out of order, but I couldn't resist sharing a sneak peek of the darling little one I got to cuddle during my newborn session this week.  Jess is a friend, and it was wonderful to have the opportunity to photograph her new little one, Alexa.  This was also my first opportunity to see her new house, and it was so much fun to have a loud, long session as her older daughter played trains with my Noah as we captured these images.  Despite this, Jess was able to soothe her little one to sleep, eventually, and I am so looking forward to editing the rest of the session.






Congrats again Momma!

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.