Saturday, September 11, 2010

Switching Over

My new domain name and site are somewhat up and running-- any Flash masters out there?  So, I have begun the unenviable task of transferring links, galleries so that current and past clients will be easily able to find their photographs.  If you are a former client, hopefully this will be a painless process, but soon you will no longer be able to find your photos at my domain-less shutterfly site.  I am excited about the end result, but the process takes a while.  Soon all of your photos wll be listed on my gallery site and you will be able to purchase prints a la carte, protect your images from prying eyes via password- or share them with everyone from Cousin Phil to Great Aunt Gladys. 

So please bear with me while I work on this and still try to have time for my family, friends and church!

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.