Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Shoes, New Prop= Happiness

Fall has sprung- although maybe only Spring is allowed to actually do that, but it feels as if it has sprung and brought some relief from what has been a rainy, oppressively hot summer.  The cooler days has also given me the chance to break out my son's fall duds and buy him some new shoes- one of his great obsessions and one of his first words, although it comes out more like, "sssuchuees." 

So needless to say, my already achingly adorable son was looking rather dapper and cozy in his fall clothing, and I decided that it was time to try out one of my new props that hasn't had the chance to be put to good use.  As the mother of a toddler I am always on the lookout for props that will entice busy bodies to pause, even momentarily, to get some good shots.  And recently I found this tiny yellow chair for a steal and fell in love. 
So we hopped across our street one evening to the local bike path and I snapped a few quick shots before it began to sprinkle.  I was so happy with how these turned out and how even my super active little fellow paused his typical running around to fill his little hands full of the weeds you see him destroying here.  Note the look of determination in his face as he rips the balls, or "baa" as he calls them to smithereens.  I love my son.

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.