Monday, February 6, 2012

Redeemer Church Family Fun Photos-- {Coon Rapids Event Photography}

 The pastor at my church emailed me a few weeks ago with an idea that I couldn't pass up, even though the event in question fell in the first couple weeks of Grad School.  Redeemer is currently doing a series on the importance of family, and wanted to do something unique to celebrate the families in our congregation-- a silly family photo booth on site during a normal Sunday service.

It was so much fun to photograph an event where I basically showed up with camera in hand and used their backdrop and props.   My husband was working at a show downtown, so Noah had to hang out with Mommie and try to be patient while I worked, which was a bit of a challenge.  He loved getting to see more of his friends from the church nursery and had to get in on some of the fun of making a silly face, which at this point as you can see for him means sticking out his tongue.

Here are just a few of the families I got to photograph.  So much fun getting to know all of you a bit more!


0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.