Sunday, December 18, 2011

Minneapolis Newborn Photography~ Baby Roman

It has become something of a tradition for me to take newborn photos of all of the new little ones from my husband's place of work. If you have followed me for long, you might recognize this little man from last year at about this time of year who I had the joy of capturing his newborn photographs.

Little Mr. Roman is the third baby born since we have transferred out here from MI and is also the third boy-- with the 4th boy to be born in 2012.  There must be something in the water down there near Loring Park.  I especially love the opportunity to photograph the new little one's in the company family because I also get the chance to get a peek and a snuggle before my own husband or many of the co-workers.  It is such a delight to be welcomed into their homes and to get to know more of the M******* A******** family on a personal level.  I wanted to share a few photos from our session and let Mom Natalie and Dad Drew see them before the holidays.  I hope you enjoy!

 I loved their house in Minneapolis.  From the trim to the floors, everything was preserved and gave such a cozy and warm feel. 

 I loved his nursery!  So comfy and all of small details made it such a wonderful boyish space, while still being personal. 
 Yawn!  So sleepy and happy looking up at his loving Mommy.
 Check out this Paci!







0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.