Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Emma: New Brighton Child Photography

A few days ago I had the pleasure of hanging out with my dear friend Holly and her daughter Emma.  Holly was a friend of mine when I lived in Michigan, and then fast-forwarding a few years life found us giving birth just days apart and living in MN just a few miles apart.

Her Emma is such a sweet little lady, and it has been great to see her and Noah grow and change together.  And for the most part I have been successful at resisting naming her as Noah's future bride.  I'll leave that for when they are in preschool.  :)

Of course I grabbed a few photos to commemorate the two of them reaching the milestone of a year and a half, and I loved how beautiful Silverwood Park, even though we had to remain mostly inside because we were getting together on the coldest day of the fall so far.  Some of the first white flakes fell outside as we sat by the fire and caught up.

.  At first, Emma wasn't so sure about this goofy guy hanging out with her.


However, Emma soon was giving me a "Cheese" and a grin without any prompting.  How cute is that?


And the kids were soon running around together and climbing over pretty much every bench in the place.





It has been so wonderful to have someone like Holly out here. Someone who knows me from the time I was single and living at home and working as a preschool teacher to pay my way in college.  I am so blessed that God has brought us together again out here!

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.