Thursday, August 26, 2010

Evan's One Year Session: Twin Cities Children's Photography

While this session took place back in the beginning of the summer, I am nly just now getting around to blogging about it.  Sometimes I wish that I could just magically have things posted here and to my Facebook Fan Page and I could simply concentrate on the actual photography and skip the "bragging," but unfortunately I cannot afford a personal assistant at this phase in the game. 

Evan has been one of my best clients over this past year since his birth.  His mom and I know each other through a mother's group, and our sons are nearly the same age, and so when she contacted me about doing Evan's one-year shoot, I jumped at the chance to see her and him again.  After one rain-out day, we decided to brave one of the hottest and most humid days of the summer thus far to get the shoot in before the next storm.  Evan was such a great subject despite the heat and teething to boot.  It was great to see how he had grown and changed since our last session as well!

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.