Sunday, March 7, 2010

Session Preview for Erika-- Minneapolis Maternity Photography

On a recent unseasonably pleasant day Erika, myself and her two "Girlies," enjoyed a photo session outside in a local county park in addition to spending some time in the studio.  It was wonderful to get outside and to let the girls have some fun amidst posing, but even in the studio they were patient while mom posed without them and were so sweet when it was their turn in front of the camera. 

Erika was 38 weeks along-- about as far as I would want to push it, but she gamely walked around in the snow and was willing to try anything that I had in mind.  I was worried because I myself went into labor after a walk and an outdoor matiernity shoot when I was about as far along as Erika.  It is nice to see the confidence that she has approaching this point for the third time.  I hope you enjoy this preview, and I will have your disk to you soon!


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very nice! The last one is my favorite! :) (Stephanie Ling)

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.