Friday, November 18, 2011

Jess and Jason {Minneapolis Wedding and Engagement Photography}


My engaged friend Jess and I originally met in a mom's group that we are both not involved in any longer-- however, the fact that she and her daughter Layla (or as my son calls her, "Laya") are both wonderful ladies we have stayed connected for the past several years.Now she and her fiance Jason are getting married this month and I have the honor of photographing their wedding.

I was so happy to hear of their marriage and honored to be asked to shoot their wedding as her friend, but when I learned that they are getting married in the gorgeous James J Hill Reference Library, which won one of Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Awards for 2011, I was excited for an entirely different reason. The quiet and cozy atmosphere will be perfect for their intimate wedding ceremony later this week.

I hope you enjoy these, and I am so excited about shooting your wedding!





0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.