Wednesday, January 27, 2010

RevealDesign Product Shots-- Minneapolis Product Photography

I am excited to announce another Etsy product photography client-- RevealDesign-- who actually hails from Minneapolis as well, but was found through Etsy.  RevealDesign creates upcycled furniture such as coffee tables using old washbasin legs, and my personal favorite, cutting boards made from Minneapolis trees that have fallen due to storm damage and feature antique collanders set into the piece. 

I am excited to begin working with him. Due to the time that it takes to create each unique piece of furniture, I will be working on a piece by piece basis.  I can't wait to begin work!

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.