Friday, December 4, 2009

Little Yellow Knots- Minneapolis Product Photography

I am going to be doing the product photography for a friend and fellow- Etsy-ian, Jess from Little Yellow Knots.  She makes wonderful bath puppets, which my son loves and have allowed me to wash his face without protest when he thinks that I am just playing, rather than trying to remove the last few traces of baby food from his nose. 

In preperation for the shoot, I decided to do some test photos to give us both more ideas of what we want to eventually do for her store.  Here are a couple of the loose ideas. 


These were taken using our own well worn puppets-- I think there might even be some baby food on the bear, but for the real shoot we will be using some of her new stock.  For my test purposes though, I even tried to get Noah involved as a baby model to show the product with its intended user, however, Noah had other ideas for the puppets that showed that they are fun to use, but don't exactly show them at their best.  :)
 

0 comments:

All images and text are the property of Carrie Weston Photography and not to be copied or used with. Powered by Blogger.